U Part Wig
is a wig without lace closure or lace frontal, human hair bundles sewed on the lace with a u shape leave out. There is a U shape on the forehead which fulfilled by your own hair to create a natural hairline. The hair material is real human hair, no chemical, no split, no shedding, healthy, and thick end. Side part, middle part u shape wigs are common in the hair market.
How to install a U Part Wig Human Hair
1. Braid my hair back with some cornrows. Just left some hair out in the front to obviously cover the part you don’t know how to braid to the scalp Most u part wigs are side way or middle part, you can choose the part according to the shape of the u part wig. Pin your leave out.
2. Clip the Kinky Straight U Part Wig
on your braid hair. There are 5 clips in the cap construction, there are 3 specifically for the part area and then two in the back.
3. Adjustable straps at back of the wig cap. In order to adjust the wig fit your head.
4. Put on the wig, pin the long piece on the back. Clipping the middle piece at the back of your hair. Adjust the clips to make sure the position is stable, nice, and secure on your head.
5. Take your natural hair out and part it to mimic. Get your part together to make sure everything is nice and blended.
6. Flat iron is necessary here to let your hair lay down. That is pretty much all you have to do when it comes to actually you know putting the wig on your hair. The rest is just pretty much getting it to your liking so blending things you know edge control curling in the hair.
I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit www.mslynnhair.com