Do you admire people who have a full head curly hair, shiny and glossy? Of course, every black woman from African Americans like curly hair wig. Even people like Deep Curly Wig
, they are tired of how to wash and maintain it, because the hair has many curls, if they do the wrong way, it will destroy the curls. Today we will share with you how to wash the curly wig.
1. Comb or brush your Curly Lace Front Wigs
from the ends. According to the curly hairstyle, please use the wide-tooth comb on curly hair. When the knots on the hair are free, you can work the way up to the roots until your comb through it without snagging. Comb your hair till it doesn’t tangle or matte.
2. Put some shampoo into the lurk water you prepare in the sink which you Human Hair Lace Front Wigs
. Different hairstyles use a different shampoo. Today we will share with you about shampoo for curly hair. If your hair was dyed, you need to choose the shampoo which can protect the hair color.
3. Make sure the wig cap outside and place it into the water. Please let the wig cap outside and leave the wig fibers loose. This way can make the shampoo easy to reach the cap where is the most dirt, oils and sweat left. Then put the wig into the water till submerge them, give the wig a gentle swirl to help the shampoo throughout the hair strands.
4. Clean the shampoo by fresh warm water till all the shampoo is gone. Please don’t use the hot water which will ruin the hair fiber. If your hair wig is thick, you can wash more. According to different situations use different ways.
5. Use some high-quality conditioner on your wig to nutrition it. If your wig is common hair weft sewing in a wig, you can use the conditioner regular, there wouldn’t have any affection on the weft. But if your wig is lace front wig, please be careful about your wig cap.
6. Wait for 4-5 minutes, then wash the conditioner. Make sure the hair submerge the conditioner completely, so the hair can keep glossy and shiny. By the cold freshwater, clean the conditioner on the hair.
I hope you have found this guide useful. If you need any more help just let us know either by visit www.mslynnhair.com