Lace front wigs
have 360 full lace and 370 full lace front wig. Today, I will talk about the lace front wigs from three points. Let’s have a look.
1. What Is A Natural Color Hair 13x4 Lace Front Wigs?
Natural Color Hair 13x4 Lace Front Wig is one of the most classic and popular human hair lace front wigs in the wig market. It is a 100% virgin hair lace wigs that goes from ear to ear and it is normally sewn by bundles with 13*4 lace frontal.
So the cover parts of 13x4 Lace Frontal Wigs are wider than lace closure wigs
, and it is also made parting more conveniently, you can do parting style what you like more freely.
2. How To Install Natural Color Hair Wigs?
Install Natural Color 13x4 Lace Front Wigs we only need 3 steps, details please see below insert.
1) Try to make your own hair get flat and smooth to your scalp.
The flatter your hair is, the more natural wig looks. First, you could try to flatten your hair down with gel and secure with extra bobby pins. If you are long hair, we suggest you can scrape back your hair in a ponytail, and then tie it into a flat bun.
Before the next step, you should wear an extra hair cap to help secure and protect your real hair. Especially note that all your hair needs to pack into the cap to make sure to garner much better results.
2) Try on the water wave lace wigs
In the second step, you can just try on the lace wig
. Carefully to confirm the edge of your wig is matching your hairline accurately. Then there is an adjustable strap behind can help you to adjust the lace frontal wigs to achieve the perfect fit. Any problem happens while installing, welcome to contact us on our official online store - WestKiss
, we will try our best to help you.
3) Glue the human hair lace wig
After wearing it on, you can start gluing lace on your head, the longer time you want to wear the lace wigs, the more layers of glue you could spread it on. Then you can use scissors trimming the lace to combine it with your own hairlines.
3. How to Clean Natural Color Hair Wigs?
1) Pour 40 degrees of warm water into the basin, pour the shampoo into the basin and mix well.
2) Turn the cap over and put it into the basin. Gently press for 10-15 minutes to wash off the dust. Don't rub with the hands
3) Pour 40 degrees of warm water into the basin, pour the conditioner into the basin and mix well. Put the cap into the water and soak it for 10-15 minutes.
4) Put your cap on a dry towel and gently press it until it does not drip
5) For a straight wig
Turn the cap over, comb it with a wood wide-tooth comb
6) For a wavy wig
Turn the cap over, hold the cap by hand, shake it 5 or 6 times, and smooth the hair with your fingers
It is best to allow your human hair lace wig to air dry on a wig stand as this is most gentle on the hair fibers.
You can go to our online store to look for new fashion wind human hair wig - headband wigs
, they are also very convenient. Hope you can have a happy shopping time.